The Sarcoma Unit is comprised of all of the specialists that take part in the diagnostic and therapeutic process of patients with this type of tumour, with the aim of creating an effective, fast and high-quality healthcare flow for reaching diagnosis and deciding the best therapy and healthcare strategy for each patient. Within the framework of its operations, the coordinator plays a key role, taking charge of bringing together all of the professionals that have to be involved, as well as the figure of the nursing case manager, who provides support to the work of other professionals, both in terms of giving information to the patient throughout the therapy process and their continued monitoring.
Dr. Isidre Gracia (Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology)
Functional Unit team
Coordinator: Isidre Gracia (Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology Service)
- Ana Peiró (Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology)
- Laura Trullols (Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology)
- Antonio Lopez Pousa (Medical Oncology).
- Oscar Gallego (Medical Oncology).
- Ana Sebio (Medical Oncology).
- Manuel Fernandez (Plastic Surgery).
- Vicens Artigas (General Surgery).
- Sonia Casanova (Case Management Nurse).
- Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology.
- Angiology, Vascular and Endovascular Surgery.
- General and Digestive Surgery.
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Thoracic Surgery.
- Imaging Diagnosis.
- Pathological Anatomy.
- Medical Oncology.
- Radiotherapy Oncology.
- Nuclear Medicine.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.